04-20-2020 09:13 AM
No one was prepared for COVID-19, including those organizations with comprehensive disaster recovery plans for hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, and floods. And while portions of such plans have undoubtedly proven valuable at this time, the need to shift masses of workers, to home locations, with minimal preparation time, has created significant gaps in security visibility and control. To complicate things further, Phishing, Malware, Data Exfiltration, and other threat activity was already on the rise before COVID-19, and now bad actors have begun abusing this latest disaster to their advantage.
Join Infoblox and partner PCN for this timely, dynamic and informative webinar as we discuss the impact of COVID-19 on key enterprise security topics:
· Unique security challenges in the face of a global pandemic
· New risks and shifting trends in the Threat Landscape
· Security visibility and control in a massively distributed remote worker environment
· Leveraging threat intelligence to improve investigations and response times
· Professional and Managed Service options for DDI and network continuity
Attendees will receive their own digital copy of the new Infoblox whitepaper, "Securing Remote Workers in the Age of Teleworking" and the BloxOne Threat Defense overview on "Securing Your Work-From-Home Users."
The ‘Work-from-Home’ model is a global, overnight reality that puts pressure on IT to rapidly adapt their security posture, with appropriate tools to maintain critical security visibility and control. Getting it right is the key to weathering this pandemic storm. Don't miss it!