Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

General Announcements

Machine Learning Webinar on Feb 6 at 10 AM PST

[ Edited ]
Adviser
3933     0

Hi All - we have an exciting tech webinar coming up on Feb 6.  Don't miss an opportunity to learn more from experts.from the community.  

Tell us what other topics will interest you (via comments or by sending a private message to spenumaka).

Date and Time - February 6, 2018, 10 AM Pacific

Topic - Detecting Dictionary Domain Generation Algorithms Using Machine Learning

Register today!

More details are at https://infoblox.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_LKgqXFrwQ_em8ilmLaeaRA

What are community webinars?

Community webinars are a new program we are embarking on this year. These webinars will be technically focused and will strive to inform you advanced topics that are related to networking and DNS security. These webinars are typically delivered by our in-house experts (Product Management, Product Marketing, Systems Engineering, Support, and R&D). We will also draw upon external experts that are active in the community. 

If you are interested in speaking in the webinar, do let us know by sending a private message to spenumaka.

Do I need to register?

Yes. Registration helps in planning the capacity for the webinar and also helps us build a stronger association with you.

Can I send this to my colleagues who aren't in the Infoblox Experts Community?

Absolutely. Please do share the information with your colleagues that may benefit from the content. Please do let them know that the webinars are technical in nature.

How can I stay informed about upcoming webinars?

We will announce webinars in the relevant discussion forums and also send via our community digest. 

Here are suggested ways to ensure you are informed about the webinar.

1. Subscribe to all discussions forums as we use them to announce webinars
  2. Subscribe to our community digest - http://eepurl.com/c8Juif

--------------------------------------
Check out our new Tech docs website for latest documentation on Infoblox products.

anks foRe: Announcing two Community Webinars - REST API and Machine Learning

3934     0

Thanks for sharing this information

Perdisco Assignment Help

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You