Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API Examples

Does not support scheduling

5039     0

Greetings,

I am new to Infoblox Rest API. Whenever I try to reserve a Network/IPV4 IP, I am receiveing the "next_available_IP/network" does not support scheduling.

I am unsure of this error. Does it has to deal with the user permissions?

Also sometimes I am receiving the error when I try to create network.

"text": "Approval is required for this operation. You must enter a comment and/or a ticket number."

Re: Does not support scheduling

5040     0

Yes this is a permissions issue.  The account you're using is set up for an Approval Workflow, which means all changes made by this account must flow through an approval process.  Not all API calls are compatible with approval workflows.

Please talk with your local Infoblox administrator, and see if they can create you a normal account which doesn't require workflow, for your API work.

Re: Does not support scheduling

5040     0

Thanks Matt. I have asked the Infoblox admin to create a new account with elevated rights. Once I have it in hand I will test and update the results.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

Businesses are investing heavily into securing company resources from cyber-attacks form cybercrimin