Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API Examples

[HELP] [URGENT] API operations using _return_fields

[ Edited ]
2616     0

Hello,

I have the curl command following

curl -s -k -u "adminSmiley Tongueasswd!" -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X GET "https://10.111.133.100/wapi/v2.7.1/dtc:topology:rule?_return_fields=source".

Here what the command returns:

{
"_ref": "dtc:topology:rule/ZG5zLmlkbnNfdG9wb2xvZ3lfcnVsZSRyaWdodHYubnR2NF9vcmFuZ2UuZnJfdG9wby4zOGI2NWU1Mi03MGJmLTQ0ZWEtOGU4OC1hOWE0OTFiNzlhOWM:rightv.ntv4_orange.fr_topo/rightv.ntv4_orange.fr_abo",
"sources": [
{
"source_op": "IS",
"source_type": "SUBNET",
"source_value": "10.65.0.0/16"
}
]
},
{
"_ref": "dtc:topology:rule/ZG5zLmlkbnNfdG9wb2xvZ3lfcnVsZSRyaWdodHYubnR2NF9vcmFuZ2UuZnJfdG9wby5mNGFmOTJiNC0wMmFlLTQxOTItODNmZC1iYTZmYmVhM2ZhMDA:rightv.ntv4_orange.fr_topo/rightv.ntv4_orange.fr_int",
{
"source_op": "IS_NOT",
"source_value": "10.65.0.0/16"
}
]
},
{
"_ref": "dtc:topology:rule/ZG5zLmlkbnNfdG9wb2xvZ3lfcnVsZSRyaWdodHYubnR2NF9vcmFuZ2UuZnJfdG9wby45MWFjMDVjNC1mMjI5LTQ4NTUtYWRmMC1kOGUyOWRiYWQ2ZTg:rightv.ntv4_orange.fr_topo/rightv.ntv4_orange.fr_abo",
{
"source_op": "IS",
"source_value": "80.12.41.120/29"
}
]
}

I just want the topology rules where the source_value is 10.65.0.0/16.

Can you help me with any operations I have to do ?

Thank you.

Re: [HELP] [URGENT] API operations using _return_fields

2616     0

Based on the API doc, the sources field is not searchable.  NIOS will always return all the rules for a topology ruleset.

The topology field is searchable, so you can limit the results to a single topology ruleset by searching for that ruleset by reference:

curl -k -u admin:infoblox -X GET "https://10.111.133.100/wapi/v2.7.1/dtc:topology:rule?topology=dtc:topology/ZG5zLmlkbnNfdG9wb2xvZ3kkcmlnaHR2Lm50djRfb3JhbmdlLmZyX3RvcG8:rightv.ntv4_orange.fr_topo&_return_fields%2b=topology,sources"
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You