Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

Fetch all the available IPv4 from the network container

4926     0

Hi Guys,

I am new to infoblox and I am trying the fetch the list of IPv4 address inside a network container.

I have read the documentation and found the API call next_available_ip is used to fetch the available (unused) ip addresses (max of 20).

The problem i am facing is , I want to fetch all the unused IPs under the network container, Is there a way to fetch all the available lists under a network

Example network lists 

starts - > 171.23.174.0, 171.23.174.1, 171.23.174.2 ............... 171.23.174.255 <- ends

Its should get all the unused IP's list, Is it possible to fetch using the API calls

body = {
        "num":20}

url4= "https://["my_url]/wapi/v2.10.3/network/["my_ref"]/default?_function=next_available_ip"

rest= requests.post(url4, params=body ,headers=head, auth=cred, verify=False)

Re: Fetch all the available IPv4 from the network container

4926     0

You cannot select individual IP addresses from a network container.

Within a network container, you can request networks.

To request individual IP addresses, you would request them from the network they belong to.  If there is no network, you'll need to create a network first.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You