THE GAME HAS CHANGED

Introducing Infoblox Universal DDI ManagementTM

Watch the launch to discover the new era of management for critical network services. Watch Now

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

how to promote grid master using api

180     0

i have only one appliance and i want to great new grid with that appliance as a grid master using API anyone can point me in a proper direcion ? is it a join function ? node_regisrtation ? any help will be much appreciated 

Re: how to promote grid master using api

Adviser
181     0

I'm not sure I follow. If you have a total of one single appliance, then it is already the Grid Master. Does it have the Grid licence installed?

181     0

It does have the license installed i think i just need to join a memebr to it thank you

Adviser
181     0

Just to be clear, when you say "i have only one appliance and i want to great new grid with that appliance as a grid master", you are saying that you actually have two appliances and you want to join one appliance to the other to form a Grid?

That is "set membership". The "set promote_master" command it used to promote a Grid Manager Candidate to be the Grid Manager. Apologies, I don't have the API needed but just wanted to clarify the request for anyone that might know.

Adviser
181     0
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You