Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

Max concurrent API calls

837     0
Has anyone found any documentation or experienced a maximum number of concurrent API calls the Infoblox API can handle? Is there a queue and max concurrent limit that prevents overloading the system? I have a scenario where we need to, on a daily basis, loop through all networks and make changes to each. I’m doing this right now one-by-one via the API, but it takes a good amount of time to make all the changes. I’d like to see if I can run X jobs in parallel to speed it up.

Thanks!!!

Re: Max concurrent API calls

837     0

I'm not 100% sure but I think it is based on the value set for "set connection_limit".

Re: Max concurrent API calls

837     0

IBX is terrible with the writes. There seems to be locking procedures in place where concurency is out of question, as the queries are processed as they received.

One thing to improve was to move GET queries to GMC (aka RO-WAPI). For your use case it seems that you may benefit from csv import function as you pre-create the data and then upload it one-shot.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You