Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

Need help with adding a custom field to API call

[ Edited ]
1989     0

Hello,

I am new to the community. I work on ServiceNow and trying to build integration between Infoblox and ServiceNow. My goal is to pull DHCP subnet data and document it in ServiceNow. Part of the process I am using the following API call where I am pulling Network, Comment columns and also a custom column that was added by our Infoblox team. Below is my sample call where I am trying to add a custom field(my_custom_field) but running into issues because API doesn't recognize the custom columns. Not sure what I am missing, appreciate any insight into adding the custom field to the '_return_fields'.

-->https://mycompanyurl/wapi/v2.3./network?_return_fields=network,comment,my_custom_field

Re: Need help with adding a custom field to API call

1990     0

Custom fields are always Extensible Attributes (EAs).    Ask for the "extattrs" field to be returned, and then all EA attribute/value pairs will also be returned.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You