Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

SCOM Management Pack

6947     0

Does anyone know if there is a Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager Managment Pack for Infoblox?

Re: SCOM Management Pack

Adviser
6947     0

There had been a SCOM pack developed for SCOM 2008 and also provided limited NIOS 5.x support for 2010. Microsoft changed the discovery process in SCOM 2012 which rendered the previous plug-ins invalid. There have been requests for 2012 support but this has not been developed. 

If updated SCOM support is something you would like to see, I suggest contacting your account team to ensure your organization is added to the appropriate RFE!

Steve S.

6947     0

Thanks for this information. We have SCOM 2012 so as you say there won't be a NIOS DDI MP available.  I might have to look at a simple xSNMP MP. My plan was to have a SCOM Distributed Application dashboard showing AD, Exchange and DNS. I will talk to my account manager.

[ Edited ]
6947     0

Are you able to send me the old MP ?

6947     0

Are you able to send me the old MP? I should be able to modify it and create the 2012 discoveries.

6947     0

I am sorry I no longer have the old managment pack. I am using an xSNMP managment pack at the moment. It would have been nice to have an offical Infoblox managment pack but I can live without it if there are no plans to release one. Thanks for th offer anyway.

6947     0

I've recently devaloped a SCOM 2012 MP for Infoblox. If infoblox is happy , i'd like to make it enterprise ready and make it avilable to wider audience. Feel Free to contact me at sath@sloud.com.au ,if you need further information.

[ Edited ]
6948     0

Anyone need to monitor the Infoblox using SCOM, you will find the this Management pack is helpful.

http://www.sloud.com.au/product/infobloxmp/

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You