Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Network Change & Configuration Management

Topology does not show licensed / discovered switches.

2807     0

No managed / discovered / licensed devices are displayed in the Topology View tab. when selecting any view, it shows me the message: Unable to Load.

Can someone help me?

netmri.PNG

net2.PNG

Re: Topology does not show licensed / discovered switches.

[ Edited ]
2808     0

The solution I have found so far is: "Upgrade your license to ArcGIS for Desktop Standard or ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced. A geodatabase topology requires an ArcGIS for Desktop Standard or ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced license. However, you can build a simple map topology that allows you to edit coincident geometry with an ArcGIS for Desktop Basic license."

jigsaw puzzle

2808     0

Hello, I did not understand about these licenses !! the license that is applied in NetMri is Full. Can you please explain it to me better, or maybe I didn't understand your answer.

sending the printout of the licenses I have in the environment

netmri-license.PNG

Adviser
2808     0

The post you were replying to was spam and I removed it.

If this issue persists and you are unable to see the topology please open a support case. It should render just fine but might take a moment to be calculated upon initial deployment

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You