Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

B1-105 device mount brackets

2153     0

Afternoon, are there any rack mounting kits/brackets for the B1-105 please? I know they are small, but keen on finding out, thank you.

Re: B1-105 device mount brackets

Superuser
2153     0

Hi Kendra123,

Regarding rack mounting kits/brackets for the B1-105, we specify a movable tray that's installed in the 4-post rack. A B1-105 can be placed on each tray. I am trying to get additional information for you, but it's not a frequently submitted request. Do you think a movable tray would work for you? If so, how many would you need? 

Superuser
2154     0

Hi Kendra123,

One additional note: each movable tray can hold four (4) units of B1-105 B1DDI. It's after hours now, but I will follow up as soon I receive additional information. Thank you again for your interest in BloxOne DDI!

Superuser
2154     0

Hi Kendra123,

Here's a resource for the movable tray: https://www.amazon.com/Penn-Elcom-R1291K-2L-Theatres/dp/B005GPYDVQ/ref=sr_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=rac...

Please let me know if you have further questions or feedback. Thank you. 

2154     0

Hi bob, that is excellent thank you for your response(s), extremely helpful!!

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You