Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

Get all records with manual edited TTL

1606     1

I already searched the internet and the forum but i was not able to find any information about what i want to accomplish. Is it possible to get all the records that have a manually edited TTL? If it can be done by the GUI it would be nice, but the API is also fine.

Re: Get all records with manual edited TTL

1606     1

Hi jbansberg,

If you want to check TTL data in a particular zone, you can export all data with "Export data in Infoblox CSV Import Format".

Screenshot_1.png

When you check the CSV file, you can see the data in the "ttl" column. (The blank lines indicate that it is the Default TTL. You can see just manually edited values by filtering them.)

Screenshot_2.png

If you want to check all records TTLs, You can export "All DNS Object" using "CSV Job Manager".

Screenshot_3.png

The data is similar here.(The blank lines indicate that it is the Default TTL. You can see just manually edited values by filtering them.)

Screenshot_4.png

Hope this helps.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You