Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

How to install a bin file on VMware?

Authority
2928     0

Hello community, I am a very new staff who is working in partner company with infoblox.

In order to understand the system of the NIOS 8.2.7(which is used in my client company). I have downloaded the file and I found it only has .bin file, it is not ova file.

In this kind of case, where can I find nios 8.2.7's ova file? Or is there any way to install bin file on vmware?

Since I am very new staff and this is my first solution I used, please tell me easily.

Re: How to install a bin file on VMware?

Superuser
2928     0

NIOS 8.2 is no longer supported since 2020. You will need to upgrade to a supported version and download the OVA for that. All OVAs and bin files can be found on on the Infoblox support site, https://support.infoblox.com.

Re: How to install a bin file on VMware?

Authority
2928     0

Thank you for your replying to my question.

You mean that I couldn't install the NIOS 8.2 on vmware with .bin file, right? I was about to install this version in order to test the old version of NIOS because my client is currently using NIOS 8.2. I found the GUI is quite different from 8.6 or 8.7. We have suggested to update their version but they don't want to do it.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You