Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

NIOS Upload failed

3015     1

HI all,

I have a problem with uploading a new nios images. Just doing it from browser ( do not know if there is other possibilities, is there? ) and each tieme have info about upload file. In meantime there is alo a information : 

"The system is taking longer than expected to complete your request. The system will continue to process any changes you made in the background. Please wait, then check whether your changes were applied. If you did a search, please refine your query and retry your request."

We moved even a jumphost to same subnet/ vm cluster where grid master is and still same result.  Upload not possibile. 

i do not know if this info is relevant but : 
curruent nios
8.5.1-397728

i tried to upload various , e.g. nios-8.6.1-421683-2021-11-23-14-04-56_x86_64.bin

do you have any idea what is wrong ? 

Re: NIOS Upload failed

3016     1

Did you figure out how to solve this? I am having the same issue.

Expert
3016     1

Try uploading the image the by using the "Upload" button in Toolbar

3016     1

Strangely, using the Upload button from the toolbar on the right resolved my issue of not being able to upload the nios image. Thanks for the recommendation!

3016     1

Yeah this works, had a similar issue on NIOS 8.5.5. I got a Java error when I tried to upload with the other button. "Dao Creation Failed: java.lang.reflect.invocationtargetexception"

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

NIOS 8.6.3 – What’s New in DDI