Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

With restarting services sequentially, is there a delay when the restrat is sequential?

Guru
2513     0

Hi;

With restarting services sequentially, is there a delay between restarting a service like DHCP for example between one member and the nex? or does it restart on the next member as soon as the restart on a member is complete?

I mean is there staggering or not?

Kindly

Wasfi

Re: With restarting services sequentially, is there a delay when the restrat is sequential?

2514     0

Hello there,

I wouldn't say that the Mabbers would be staggering during Service Restarts from One Member to another Sequentially. But to answer your question, I believe there is a slight delay, where the information that the Previous Member has completed its restart and the Next up in Line should Restart to be passed from Member to Member, which from what I have observed is about 10 seconds, give or take, between One Member's Service coming back up completely and the Other Members shutting down for the restart.

Regards.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

Demo: Infoblox IPAM plug-in integration with OpenStack Newton