Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Reporting

How to setup a report in Infoblox showing new subnets created?

1532     0

All,

Hello Infoblox Community.  I am new to Infoblox and I would like to know how to setup a report to run weekly and that will tell me what subnets were created new in Infoblox.

We are running version 8.5.2.  Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to setup a report in Infoblox showing new subnets created?

[ Edited ]
Authority
1532     0

Assuming you are running a reporting server, you could clone the report called "Network Inventory", and have it limit the report to items in the last N days, and then add it to a schedule.

Network.jpg

[ Edited ]
1532     0

Administration tab, select the Reporting tab -> expand the Toolbar and click Grid Reporting Properties. From the Grid tab, select the Grid Manager tab and click the Services tab. In the Services tab, select the Reporting tab and click Edit -> Grid Reporting Properties from the Toolbar.

1532     0

I get my reports from the AUDIT.log ... there is a key called CREATE .. you can filter on that and you should the account, what they created, ip, network .. so on.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You