Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

Azure

Issue provisioning vNIOS with Terraform

5576     0

Dear colleagues,

I´m trying to provision Infoblox NIOS 8.4.3 for DDI (as per the Azure Marketplace) with Terraform.  The error message is the following (truncated): Error message: 'Offer with PublisherId: 'infoblox', OfferId: 'infoblox-nios-843-for' cannot be purchased due to validation errors. For more information see details. Correlation Id: 'xxxxxxxx-yyyy-zzzz-xxxx-yyyyyyyyyyyy' The Offer: 'infoblox-nios-843-for' cannot be purchased by subscription: 'xxxxxxxx-yyyy-zzzz-xxxx-yyyyyyyyyyyy' as it is not to be sold in market: 'US'. Please choose a subscription which is associated with a different market.

I´ve tried deploying on the West Europe region but get the same message except for: market:ES (Spain).

I may be using the wrong parameters:

storage_image_reference {
publisher = "infoblox"
offer = "infoblox-nios-843-for"
sku = "vnios"
version = "latest"

plan {
name = "vnios"
publisher = "infoblox"
product = "infoblox-nios-843-for"
}

Any help will be much appreciated!

Kind regards,

-Will

Re: Issue provisioning vNIOS with Terraform

5576     0

Issue resolved.

Superuser
5576     0

Hi Will,

Your parameters are incorrect. This is what I have used with NIOS 8.4.3 in Azure:

storage_image_reference {
publisher = "infoblox"
offer = "infoblox-cp-v1405"
sku = "vsot"
version = "843.383835.0"
}

plan {
name = "vsot"
publisher = "infoblox"
product = "infoblox-cp-v1405"
}

You can use the Azure CLI to list all available images to find the correct parameters:

az vm image list --publisher Infoblox --all

-Jason

5576     0

Hi Jason,

Thank you kindly!!!

Best regards

-Will

5577     0

sorry to reply to an old thread here, but how did you manage to accept the licence agreement when deploying with terraform? 

I keep getting this error:

Before the subscription can be used, you need to accept the legal terms of the image. To read and accept legal terms, use the Azure CLI commands described at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2110637 or the PowerShell commands available at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=862451. Alternatively, deploying via the Azure portal provides a UI experience for reading and accepting the legal terms. Offer details: publisher='infoblox' offer = 'infoblox-cp-v1405', sku = 'vsot',

I've tried various options but nothing seems to work

Superuser
5577     0

You can use the Azure CLI commad az vm image list --all --publisher Infoblox --offer infoblox-cp-v1405 --sku vsot to find info on the specific image you are trying to use. Then use the URN returned from that command to accept terms. Example command for accepting terms: az vm image terms accept --urn infoblox:infoblox-cp-v1405:vsot:843.383835.0

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You