Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Azure

Issue provisioning vNIOS with Terraform

4157     0

Dear colleagues,

I´m trying to provision Infoblox NIOS 8.4.3 for DDI (as per the Azure Marketplace) with Terraform.  The error message is the following (truncated): Error message: 'Offer with PublisherId: 'infoblox', OfferId: 'infoblox-nios-843-for' cannot be purchased due to validation errors. For more information see details. Correlation Id: 'xxxxxxxx-yyyy-zzzz-xxxx-yyyyyyyyyyyy' The Offer: 'infoblox-nios-843-for' cannot be purchased by subscription: 'xxxxxxxx-yyyy-zzzz-xxxx-yyyyyyyyyyyy' as it is not to be sold in market: 'US'. Please choose a subscription which is associated with a different market.

I´ve tried deploying on the West Europe region but get the same message except for: market:ES (Spain).

I may be using the wrong parameters:

storage_image_reference {
publisher = "infoblox"
offer = "infoblox-nios-843-for"
sku = "vnios"
version = "latest"

plan {
name = "vnios"
publisher = "infoblox"
product = "infoblox-nios-843-for"
}

Any help will be much appreciated!

Kind regards,

-Will

Re: Issue provisioning vNIOS with Terraform

4157     0

Issue resolved.

Superuser
4157     0

Hi Will,

Your parameters are incorrect. This is what I have used with NIOS 8.4.3 in Azure:

storage_image_reference {
publisher = "infoblox"
offer = "infoblox-cp-v1405"
sku = "vsot"
version = "843.383835.0"
}

plan {
name = "vsot"
publisher = "infoblox"
product = "infoblox-cp-v1405"
}

You can use the Azure CLI to list all available images to find the correct parameters:

az vm image list --publisher Infoblox --all

-Jason

4157     0

Hi Jason,

Thank you kindly!!!

Best regards

-Will

4157     0

sorry to reply to an old thread here, but how did you manage to accept the licence agreement when deploying with terraform? 

I keep getting this error:

Before the subscription can be used, you need to accept the legal terms of the image. To read and accept legal terms, use the Azure CLI commands described at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2110637 or the PowerShell commands available at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=862451. Alternatively, deploying via the Azure portal provides a UI experience for reading and accepting the legal terms. Offer details: publisher='infoblox' offer = 'infoblox-cp-v1405', sku = 'vsot',

I've tried various options but nothing seems to work

Superuser
4158     0

You can use the Azure CLI commad az vm image list --all --publisher Infoblox --offer infoblox-cp-v1405 --sku vsot to find info on the specific image you are trying to use. Then use the URN returned from that command to accept terms. Example command for accepting terms: az vm image terms accept --urn infoblox:infoblox-cp-v1405:vsot:843.383835.0

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You