Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

New to Infoblox - Is there a sandbox environment available for DNS?

[ Edited ]
4711     0

Hello, 

Infoblox DNS::

My organization is in the process of setting up the necessary infrastructure for Infoblox. The development team is tasked with identifying a sandbox environment so we can be prepared with some working code while the infrastructure is ready. 

Is there a sandbox environment that i can use to test my code? I am using C# and ASP.Net core. I can find examples from the documentation but i could not find where can i run the code if i started to build the API. I hope there is some sort of a sandbox environment available in infoblox where the developers can exercise the examples they provided in their documentation. 

Or is it possible to run Infoblox in a container and use it as a sandbox env?

Any help on this matter is much appreciated!! 

thanks!

Re: New to Infoblox - Is there a sandbox environment available for DNS?

4711     0

Infoblox appliances can be run in VMWare using a 60 day temp license.  After 60 days the appliance needs to be reset or rebuilt.  VMWare Workstation and VMWare Fusion are not supported for production environments but they work great for development sanboxes.

4711     0

Can a support team member assist us with setting up the trial/temp appliance as per your suggestion? I believe my organization has the license if they want help from your support team. Just let me know. thanks!

4711     0

Check out the free training courses provided online:

https://www.infoblox.com/support/infoblox-education-services/infoblox-free-courses/

You can also reach out to your account team, they may be able to provide some resources for you.

Support is designed for break/fix, they are best for troubleshooting problems and for hardware replacement, etc.  They typically won't provide you with deployment assistance or training.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You