Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

Hardware change from IB-1410 to Trinzic 1405 HW

1739     1

Hello community,

I am a newbie here and I do immediately apologize if I asking something that has been answered so far....

Namely, I am tasked to support change two IB-1410 (current, EOL) to Trinzic 1405 HW (already purchased). Additionally, I have to change HW on our cashing devices (Trinzic 800) but I believe would not represent a big deal.

The main question is, and I would appreciate a quick tip or guideline on, where to find exact documentation to follow this process?

Current IB-1410 boxes are in operation and we have to change them with new boxes, on the 1:1 model, so only a hardware swap.

On what should I pay attention to, where/how to swap the config to have 0 downtimes, if that is possible?

As this task came on me based on the model "all of the sudden", reasonably I am a bit in rush to gather all useful info and to schedule a maintenance window.

Once again, I do apologize if I am spamming if the subject already hat somewhere absolved.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

Demo: Infoblox IPAM plug-in integration with OpenStack Newton