Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

Reporting

How do I create a report for dhcp lease history for only one subnet?

3611     0

I would like to create a report so I can filter on only one subnet for dhcp lease history. I see the default report but it list all subnets and would like to filter that down to just one subnet.

Re: How do I create a report for dhcp lease history for only one subnet?

3611     0

I have the same issue, but would also like to filter on a date time range at the same time.

Re: How do I create a report for dhcp lease history for only one subnet?

3612     0

Use this search in the reporting server, and note where the subnet clauses are to change the subnets.

sourcetype=ib:dhcp:lease_history index=ib_dhcp_lease_history dhcpd OR dhcpdv6 r-l-e (LEASE_IP="192.168.1.0/24") OR (LEASE_IP="192.168.3.0/24") | eval Protocol=if(PROTO=="dhcpdv6","IPV6","IPV4") | eval LEASE_START=strftime(START_EPOCH, "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S") | eval LEASE_END=strftime(END_EPOCH, "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S") | lookup os_number_fingerprint_lookup OS_NUMBER output SFP | eval FINGER_PRINT=if(isnull(OS_NUMBER) OR OS_NUMBER==0,FP,SFP) | lookup nios_member_ip_lookup host output MEMBER_IP | lookup fingerprint_device_class_lookup FINGER_PRINT output DEVICE_CLASS | eval DEVICE_CLASS=if(isnull(DEVICE_CLASS), "Modified or Deleted", DEVICE_CLASS) | rename host as "Member", ACTION as "Action", LEASE_IP as "Lease IP", MAC_DUID as "MAC/DUID", MEMBER_IP as "Member IP", OPTION12HOST as "Host Name", LEASE_START as "Lease Start", LEASE_END as "Lease End", FINGER_PRINT as "Fingerprint" | convert ctime(_time) as Time | table Time, Member, "Member IP", Protocol, Action, "Lease IP", "MAC/DUID", "Host Name", "Lease Start", "Lease End", "Fingerprint"

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You