Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

VMware

vRA 7.6 and Infoblox IPAM Plugin 4.5

3730     0

Hi Gurus,

Recently, I joined a company that running Private Cloud using VMware and Infoblox IPAM solutions. Now, my team is in charge of upgrade the current vRA 7.5 to vRA 7.6. Upon checking compatibility from Infoblox, the newer plugin version doesn't list VMware NSX in the supported list.

Does it mean we can't use IPAM Plugin 4.5 is not working VMW NSX?

I checked with VMware team, they replied like the plugin is developed by Infoblox and should check with Infoblox team.

Thanks

Re: vRA 7.6 and Infoblox IPAM Plugin 4.5

[ Edited ]
3731     0

Hello @nwinmyint, 

On 7.6 vRA, IPAM plugin 4.5 is recommened and it supports NSX functionality same as in 4.4.X versions of plugin, please check the documentation here - https://docs.infoblox.com/display/ipamvmvra76/Infoblox+IPAM+Plugin+for+VMware+vRA+User%27s+Guide

3731     0

Hello,

where can i download the new ipam plugin version 4.5?

We use version 4.4.1 and i want update our vRA/vRO 7.5 to 7.6, but i can't find a download link to do that.

best regards 

Ralf

Superuser
3731     0

Hi Ralf,

You can download the plugin from the Infoblox Support site

Jason

[ Edited ]
3731     0
@FaceTime wrote:

Hi Gurus,

Recently, I joined a company that running Private Cloud using VMware and Infoblox IPAM solutions. Now, my team is in charge of upgrade the current vRA 7.5 to vRA 7.6. Upon checking compatibility from Infoblox, the newer plugin version doesn't list VMware NSX in the supported list.

Does it mean we can't use IPAM Plugin 4.5 is not working VMW NSX?

I checked with VMware team, they replied like the plugin is developed by Infoblox and should check with Infoblox team.

Thanks

The thing is that this is not happening, when we use a vRA IPAM-Network profile. So the assumption is that something is not being passed to the My Wegmans Connect masterworkflow in vRA, which is causing the masterworkflow to run the disposing.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You