Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

Reporting

how to customize a report in Infoblox?

3809     0

Hello Dears,

how can I customize a report in infoblox in order to have a report which I can have available free range of some specific containers.

Re: how to customize a report in Infoblox?

[ Edited ]
Superuser
3810     0

Hello Saeedhagh.

What is the specific use-case ? Did you try ‘IPAMv4 Network Usage Statistics’ dashboard available ?

Best regards,

3810     0

I am running the IPAMv4 Network Usage Statistics and while the report says that it had 23,400 events, and I chose 'unlimited' in the export, the export only included 10,000 records. 

Here is the query.  Can you help me with this so that the export includes all 23,400 hits?

sourcetype=ib:ipam:network index=ib_ipam | eval dedup_key=view."/".address."/".cidr | dedup dedup_key | eval NETWORK=address."/".cidr | lookup network_ea_lookup_csv NETWORK, NETWORK_VIEW as view output EA | spath input=EA output=MSSITE path=BUILTIN-MSSite | eval MSSITE = if(isnull(MSSITE), "(no_value)", MSSITE) | mvexpand MSSITE | eval utilization=round(utilization/10, 1) | mvcombine MSSITE | sort -utilization | rename timestamp as Timestamp, view as "Network view", address as Network, cidr as CIDR, MSSITE as "AD Site", utilization as "DHCPv4 Utilization %", address_total as Total, address_alloc as Allocated, address_reserved as Reserved, address_assigned as Assigned, protocol as Protocol, allocation as "Utilization %", address_unmanaged as Unmanaged | table Timestamp, "Network view", Network, CIDR, "AD Site", "DHCPv4 Utilization %", Total, Allocated, Reserved, Assigned, Protocol, "Utilization %", Unmanaged

[ Edited ]
3810     0

Hello,

I believe it's because you have "| sort -utilization" in the search.
Here "sort" limits the ouput to the top 10K results by default.
Change it to "| sort 0 -utilization" and that should do it.

Best Regards,
Bibin Thomas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You