Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

CSV import not setting allow GSS-TSIG or also-notify

Expert
1598     1

Hi all,

I've got a couple issues with CSV import, I'm trying to import some zones, I'm finding there's a couple settings I can't import, such as "Allow GSS-TSIG signed updates" and also "Add allowed IP addresses to also-notify" - has anyone successfully imported these two settings via CSV?

Customer is running NIOS 8.4.6.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Roberts
PCN (UK) Ltd

All opinions expressed are my own and not representative of PCN Inc./PCN (UK) Ltd. E&OE

Re: CSV import not setting allow GSS-TSIG or also-notify

1599     1

Did you find a solution?

Setting allow_update to <empty> will override the settings for zone Updates.

But check-box "Allow GSS-TSIG signed updates" is by default not marked and I have not found a solution to set it with CSV import.

There are some limitations with CSV import and these two could explain why we can't import this settings..

• The following data cannot be imported: Microsoft management, DNSSEC, and GSS-TSIG data.
  • Only editable data can be imported. Discovered data cannot be imported or manipulated.

What makes it contradictory why it does not exist, it's possible to set check-box settings under the Advanced tab through CSV import with value TRUE or FALSE..

Re: CSV import not setting allow GSS-TSIG or also-notify

1599     1

Looking in CSV import reference there is allow_gss_tsig_zone_updates for DNS member but not for Authorative Zone.

Did put this question to the SE's.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You