Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

Database capacity usage is over the threshold value.

10364     2

Hello experts,

I have a question to the topic mentioned above. I checked earlier threads concerning this topic but didn't find an helpful answer.

Our IB-VNIOS//IB-VM-820 says that database capacity usage is over the threshhold value. (80 %)
The running version is 8.2.4-366880. Earlier threads told there is a bug in the 7.x version. 

I haven't found any possibilities to see what exactly is the problem or what files are causing this usage. Maybe there is a kind of cleanup function? 

I hope you can help me! :-)

Kind regards

Maxim

Re: Database capacity usage is over the threshold value.

10364     2

Hi Maxim,

You can run a capacity report and see exactly what objects are taking up all the space.

In the GUI navigate to

Gird / Grid Manager / Members /
Select the IB-VM-820 and then click Capacity Report from the Toolbar

You mayalso create the capacity report for any of the other members in the grid using the same method.

Via cli you can type the command "show capacity"

Hope this helps.

Re: Database capacity usage is over the threshold value.

Authority
10365     2

Encountered the same issue, if you look up the capacity report and clear the Recycle Bin; that should save you some space. The rest is mostly the DHCP related objects and can be optimized as well.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You