Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

Port matrix AD Site and Services

Authority
2471     0

There's a lot of things I really like with Infoblox vs other IPAM's, but there's one thing I keep coming back to and that's lack of proper Port matrix lists. 

I have yet not found a port matrix list I can send to Firewall team, instead I need to dig into manuals where port numbers are not collected in one chapter but spread out in several chapters. 

Is there a port matrix list published by Infoblox I've missed, or if not can someone who set it up already share a complete port matrix for a server intended to be used as AD Site and Services sync? 

Re: Port matrix AD Site and Services

Adviser
2472     0

It is available in the documentation but it looks like there are some issues with the bookmarks on the page.

Here you go: Port Usage Matrix

Authority
2472     0

Thank you, this will be of great use in future but unfortunately I don't see that it includes the information needed for ADSS sync? 

https://docs.infoblox.com/display/NAG8/Configuring+Members+to+Manage+Microsoft+Servers

States in chapter Encryption port changes to tcp 636 if choosing SSL but not from what

(Yes of course we'll use encryption so there I have the port number, but we may also not during initial test/control we may not) 

Authority
2472     0

Without encrpytion port will be 389

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You