Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Bloxfest

Bloxfest Core DDI Presentations Now Available

[ Edited ]
Adviser
31774     4

The Bloxfest presentation slides for DDI are available as attachments below.  You must be logged into the community in order to view or download them.  Please let us know if you have any questions! Topics include:

Core DDI (this file is not listed below as it's hosted externally) Click to view

Scale & Availability (this file is not listed below as it's hosted externally) Click to view

Integration

Reporting

Network Discovery

New Product Overview

Leveraging Infoblox APIs

DDI Tips and Tricks

Best Practices for Architecture

IPv6 In the Enterprise

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Re: Bloxfest Core DDI Presentations Now Available

Expert
31775     4

Thanks for the uploads, Eric.  I did notice that the two links for the external ones are swapped.

31775     4

Eric, would you add the Discovery DDI-09 session to the NetMRI message also?  It covered both NI and NetMRI discovery.  Thanks, Dave

@DaveSignori

31775     4

Hi Eric,

Would you copy the DDI-09 Discovery zip file over to the Network Automation (NetMRI) message?  A lot of the networking folks went to that session and have told me it was missing from this forum.

Thanks,

Dave

@DaveSignori
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You